2022 Witches Rallye
|Rank||Team #||Total Points||Total Time|
2022 Central Pennsylvania Region SCCA Witches Rallye Rules and Regulations
This event is sanctioned by the Sports Car Club of America and is subject to the rules and regulations of the SCCA Road Rally Program. For the most part this is all simple stuff, but PLEASE be aware of all of the following so you are not turned away the day of the event.
- Entrants under the age of 18 (including extra passengers) MUST have an SCCA Minor Release Waiver signed by BOTH parents to participate. If you are not familiar with the SCCA Minor Release Waiver, please contact the event organizer in advance to find out what you need to do.
- Drivers shall be required to present the following documentation at registration/check-in the day of the event: A valid driver’s license, proof of vehicle registration, and proof of vehicle insurance.
- All vehicles entered in the Witches Rallye must have current inspection stickers affixed at all times. For each entered vehicle, the following vehicle equipment must be in working order: Headlights (parking lights, taillights, brake lights, directional signals), Rear view mirror, foot brakes and parking brake, tires, seat belts.
- This event takes place on public, open roads. ALL TRAFFIC LAWS MUST BE OBEYED.
- Navigational aids aside from road maps (ex. GPS units/systems, laptop computers, OnStar, etc…) are not to be used Drivers with vehicles having integrated navigational systems are asked to be on their honor and not use them.
- THE USE OF ALCOHOL AND/OR DRUGS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED FOR THE RALLYE. Any team found in violation of this policy WILL be disqualified/dismissed from the event.
- HANDHELD SPOTLIGHTS ARE NOT TO BE USED. Flashlights are fine.
- Teams must go through all checkpoints indicated in the route book and acquire a “token” as proof of stopping there. The route book will provide clear markings as to the locations of these checkpoints. Failure to stop at all of the checkpoints is grounds for disqualification as per the official SCCA RoadRally rules.
- The questions in the Route Book account for the majority of the points on which the Rallye is scored. Points can be deducted for incorrect answers, finishing before or after the time allotted, or unsportsmanlike conduct.
- Each team will be provided with a “Panic” envelope at the start of the rally. In the event a team gets lost during the running of the event and no longer wants to be scored for points, they may open the envelope, which contains the location of the dinner and awards hall and also will have the cell phone number of the event organizer. Teams are asked to contact the event organizer if they open the “Panic” envelope. At the end of the event, teams MUST turn in their UNOPENED “Panic” envelope to receive points for the rallye.
Previous Year Results
Sign Up for Updates – https://scca-cpr.com/site/witches-rallye-sign-up/