The Witches Rallye has been an ongoing event for the Central PA Region for over 40 years. The event is a combination of a gimmick road rally, family-friendly scavenger hunt, party, and charity fundraiser. There are prizes, awards, and free dinner for all at the super-secret ending location. If you enjoy a challenge, or are just looking for something different to try, this is the event for you!
- Register Online: http://msreg.com/WitchesRallye2018
- Optionally fill out the registration slip on the flyer and mail in with your payment.
- Only Registraton closes Thursday however, walk-ups and mail-in payment will be accepted.
- Date/Time: November 3rd, 2018 – Check-in opens at 3:30
- Team: At least a driver and navigator, and as many passenger as you have seat belts.
- Costumes: Wear a costume and Extra points for team costumes.
- Other Items: FULL tank of gas, clipboard, a flashlight (no Spotlights), and a writing utensil (or three).
- Canned Foods: To further support the State College Food Bank, bring canned foods.
- Drivers: Driver’s license, Registration, and proof of insurance at event registration.
- Navigator/Passengers: All participants must sign in at event registration.
This Year’s Charity – The Jana Marie Foundation
This years Witches Rallye charity will benefit the Jana Marie Foundation. The Jana Marie Foundation’s mission is to increase protective factors for young people and raise awareness for mental wellness and suicide prevention! To learn more about the Jana Marie Foundation visit their site – https://www.janamariefoundation.org/
I hope you are ready for this year’s Witches Rallye!! This year’s team consists of Jessica Black, Chris Paveglio, Amanda Paveglio, Cliff Moten, Jennifer Moten, Cathy Harman and Clara Wertz.