CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
If you haven’t heard the SCCA has a teen driving program called ‘TireRack Street Survival School’. This program is aimed at drivers who have been driving for at least 6 months and are between the ages of 16 – 21. Drivers will be taught both in-classroom and in-car where they will learn how to be more aware and prepared for situations on the road. For more information visit the official TRSS site at https://streetsurvival.org/.
As you can imagine a program like this requires volunteers. This is where you – our valued SCCA members – come into play as you have the skills and knowledge of car handling that have been acquired over years of autocross. Some of the activities include in-car coaching, classroom instruction and general volunteering.
So, how do you get involved? Simple, start by signing up and taking an online course to become a coach here – https://streetsurvival.org/schools/become-a-coach/. I’ll also need you to contact me letting me know that you are interested and what you would like to help out with.
- Date/Location – 5/16/2020 at CPI
- Email – email@example.com
- Our Web Address – www.scca-cpr.com/site/StreetSurvival
- Coach Training – https://streetsurvival.org/schools/become-a-coach/
- Main TRSS Site – https://streetsurvival.org
- More from TireRack – https://www.tirerack.com/content/tirerack/desktop/en/events_sponsorships/street_survival.html