The Central PA Region SCCA Introduces
The 2018 Law Enforcement Challenge
Sunday August 12, 2018 at Mid-State Airport
(451 Airport Rd, Philipsburg, PA 16866)
Join us for the Law Enforcement Challenge! In addition to our normal points event we’ll be having an Officer Challenge.
What does that mean? Easy- Officers will be teamed up with participating SCCA members. At the end of the event the competitor and Officer co-driver’s PAX times will be added up for a combined time. Times will be scored against the other teams. 1st – 3rd will receive awards, Officers will also receive a free lunch.
- Officers will be paired with a club member and will co-drive the member’s car!
- Member must give permission at registration for Officer to co-drive car.
- NO COST to law enforcement participants
- Law Enforcement participants will also receive a free lunch!
- www.scca-cpr.com for more information about autocross!
- 1st – 3rd place awards for Officer/Member team combined PAX time!
- Raffle prizes at the end of the event!
- Members register at http://msreg.com/CPR-2018-EV8 and select YES to allow an officer to co-drive your autocross car!